sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

Thanks 'friend'. Thanks for the best holidays of my life. Without you help, i don't know, would have been really boring! I'm fine, happy and very grateful... it will not forget this!!
The moments, pictures, gifts, everything... was amazing! I love you so much! You are very important for me, and my life.
'Someday' and 'That would be fun' not exist. You only rememer, Never again, I say something that will not do...
Enjoy with your family, because I'm not enjoy.. on the contrary.. this is a hell, the true hell.. i think.. but.. this could be worse.. you think? haha!
I'm used.. don't worry! I'm a new person.. very happy, really! You already see the change in the future..
In my bubble, pink.. haha.. Everything is very cool ! (:
Just google translator helped me.. sorry, but my english is horrible! The English camp don't helped me a lot...
Ah, a warning... if you see this, yes.. you! Never, never.. you tell me. Is prohibited! Please! You don't know what I'll do if you speak.
And finally, you only enjoy disappointment... [Something Twilight not you think?, but it's true]

Xoxo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario